Digital Marketing World Forum (DMWF) Europe is set to take place both in-person and in the virtual world this year.
The two-day conference will return to RAI Amsterdam on November 23-24, with a supplementary virtual conference taking place online on November 30 and December 1.
Between them, the events are expected to offer top-level strategic content and digital marketing insights, discussions and networking opportunities with some of the world’s biggest brands.
This year, DMWF Europe will focus on focus on an array of themes including content marketing, digital brand strategy, influencer marketing, social media marketing, data, disruptive tech, UX, CX, AI, SEO, eCommerce, personalisation, consumer behaviour and marketing in a pandemic-era.
Attendees can hear from more than 80 speakers from top brands, such as Nissan, Telefonica, Shiseido, William Grant & Sons, Airbus Services, Facebook, adidas Group, The Waldorf Hilton, Skyscanner, Mastercard , AXA , Johnnie Walker, Twitter, AkzoNobel, L’Oréal, Google, VICE, Philips and Unilever.
They will share their expertise across five conference tracks – Content and Digital Brand Strategy; Data and Insights; Influencer and Social Media Marketing; Digital Experience and eCommerce Strategy; and Digital Transformation & Innovation.
All-access passes are available for the hybrid event (from €249) or virtual only (from €100)!
The hybrid pass includes:
– Access to all conference sessions and tracks
– Access to the exhibition floor
– Lunch & refreshments
– Networking drinks
– Full access to the conference and networking app
– Plus, full access to the virtual conference on November 30 and December 1
Your virtual conference pass unlocks a best-in-class virtual experience, including:
– Extensive top-level strategic content and digital marketing insight
– Exclusive presentations from the most reputable brands from across Asia & the Pacific
– Access to the entire program both live and on-demand (for 10 days)
– A plethora of invaluable resources
– A dedicated networking tool
– Access to the virtual exhibition featuring our tech leaders
For more information on #DMWF Europe 2021, including details of how to attend, exhibit or sponsor, please visit digitalmarketing-conference.com/europe/.